Bobble has an activated carbon filter which has a slight electro-positive charge, making it attractive to chemicals and impurities. As the water passes over the positively charged carbon surface, the negative ions of the contaminants are drawn to the surface of the carbon granules.
Carbon filters require very little maintenance, and are perhaps the most powerful chemical absorbents known to man. bobble’s carbon-based filter meets or exceeds NSF International Standard 42 for chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
For best results we recommend changing your filter 40 gallons/150 litres. Filter for use with bobble only.
WARNING: Do not use where water is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality.
What Is bobble?
bobble is a stylish, reusable bottle that filters water as you drink, using a replaceable carbon filter*. When water passes through the filter, the carbon removes chlorine and organic contaminants. bobble is intended for municipal tap water making water better, with every sip. It comes in two different sizes (18.5oz/34oz) and a range of different filter colors to pick from. Fashioned by leading industrial designer Karim Rashid, bobble is a beautiful, sleek alternative to single-serve plastic water bottles, which harm the earth (and your wallet). Every filter equates to 300 single-serve bottles. After a year, you’ve removed thousands of bottles from the environment, simply by filtering the water from your tap. bobble is BPA-free, and free of Phthalates and PVC. *Replaceable filter meets or exceeds International Standard 42 for chlorine, taste and odor reduction. bobble is made in the USA and its sleek and sexy shape was designed by one of the world’s leading industrial designers, Karim Rashid, and is the essential product for stylish filtration.
Directions for initial use:
- Before use, fill bobble with water.
- Gently squeeze entire water through filter. Carbon dust will appear in first rinse.
- Replace filter after every 4 months or 40 gallons/150 liters.
Features: Reusable & recyclable bottleBPA-free, and free of Phthalates and PVCCharcoal filterNSF 42Made in the USALooks good while doing good*Replaceable filter meets or exceeds International Standard 42 for chlorine, taste and odor reduction
• Bottle filters water as you drink
• Safe – BPA Free, NSF Certified, FDA Approved and Made in USA
• Bobble filter is equivalent to 300 water bottles that won’t go to landfills!
• Refillable, reusable and can be recycled
• All color filters fit in all bobbles
• Replaceable carbon filter removes the taste and odor of chlorine from municipal tap water, resulting in acleaner, crisper taste
• Soft-touch carry cap
• Top-rack dishwasher safe (bottle only)
• Available in 650mL