Electrospun nanofibres infused with antibacterial additives to trap even the smallest airborne particles. In addition, a carbon filter is welded to remove smells of food, chemicals,etc and well as harmful VOCs from paint on the walls, adhesives in the furniture, etc.
Exclusive nanofibre captures all airborne particulates and is certified to filter down to 100 nanometers(0.1 micron) with a 99.7% filtration efficiency. Game changer, right? Well, we think so, since it’s the nanoparticles between 50-1000 nanometers that are most harmful to humans.
- The filters can be used with split ACs of any brand and tonnage.
- Each packet contains filters for 2 split ACs.
- Life of each filter is estimated at 200-500 hours based on the AQI conditions.
How to Use?
- Open the front cover of your wall-mounted AC. Remove and clean the existing filtering screen.
- Place the Nirvana Being AC filters vertically onto the center of the screens allowing gaps on each side. They cover about 80% surface of the existing filtering screen for optimal airflow.
- Use the double-faced adhesive tape to attach the top of the filter to the screen and fold the bottom behind the screen.
- Install the screen with Nirvana Being AC filters back into the air conditioner.
Country of Origin: India