Indoor air pollution has been classified among the leading environmental risks to human well-being. Living and working in places full of air contaminants can cause sick building syndrome, which can cause headaches, dizziness, and irritation.
The good news is that there’s an easy and economical way to fight the bad air we may be breathing in, and it comes right from nature.
Plants are a great natural air purifier which absorbs some of the particulates from the air at the same time they take CO2 which then processed into oxygen.
Here is the list of 6 natural air purifiers which are very effective and go easy on your pocket:
- Easily available
- Removes – Ammonia, Benzene, Formaldehyde, Xylene
- A great choice for beginners
- Loves indirect sunlight
- Removes Formaldehyde and Xylene
- Tiny beautiful plant
- Easy to grow
- Summer friendly
- Removes Ammonia, Benzene, Formaldehyde, Trichloroethylene
- Lives a long life
- Prefer drier conditions
- Removes Benzene, Formaldehyde, Trichloroethylene, Xylene
- Like well-drained soil
- Prefer direct sunlight
- Removes trichloroethylene, Benzene
- Grown in bright, indirect sunlight
- Last a long time
- Removes Formaldehyde, Benzene, Trichloroethylene